In an effort to raise donations for my favorite charity I’m trading ad space on Planet Lotus for donations. All you need to do is make a donation directly to the charity and I’ll place your ad, any ad on the front page. The more you donate the higher your ad on the left hand navigation bar will be placed.
The PMC donates 100% of every rider-raised dollar to Dana-Farber Cancer Institute through its Jimmy Fund. Founded in 1980, the Pan-Mass Challenge (PMC) is an annual bike-a-thon that today raises more money for charity than any other single event in the country.
- Ads will be in the form of 125/125px images stacked in the left hand navigation of the front page.
- Placement of the ad is determined by how much you donate, top ad = most donated. Dollar amounts will not be published.
- I will publish almost any ad image/URL. Promote your blog or your favorite product, site, etc. But please, NO animation.
- All ads come down on Sept. 30th.
- The ad image should be exactly 125px / 125px.
To buy an ad:
- Donate here: http://www.pmcdad.com
- Email me your ad image and URL along with the name you used to donate. email@example.com
- If you already donated to this years ride, do the same thing.
- Change of URL or image will require a second donation.
- Ads will be posted in batch at end of business day EST.
Thanks in advance for your consideration!
30 day spots are available on planetlotus.org for immediate purchase.
The Front Page Top Right Banner
30 days for $250.
The availability of this ad is first come, first served. Purchase, or add yourself ad to the queue by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The front page ad at row 35, 30 days $125. This spot is open to multiple ads. New ads start at the bottom and work their way up over time as others expire.
- The front page left side navigation 125px / 125px for 30 days $100
- The top right banner on every page but the front page 30 days for $100
- Image must measure 468 x 60.
- Image must be PNG, GIF or JPG (Subtle animation is OK.)
- Image size must be limited to 60k. (It will be served from the PL server.)
- Include a static URL back to your site.
- The change of an ad’s image or URL, after the ad has gone live, can be done for a $25 processing fee (International payees don’t have to pay an additional $13 USD transfer fee).
- If the ad is up for auction, you can only bid for the next available 30 day window otherwise everything works first come first serve. All auctions are blind/private.
- Ad purchaser pays all costs of international wire transfers to USA; plus a $13 USD fee my bank charges. Pay by PayPal is also available for an added 4.9% fee to cover the payee charge. Checks are ideal. W9’s and New Vendor forms must be disclosed upfront.
Your ad will receive tens of thousands of impressions for the full month from an UBER niche demographic. If you are interested, send me an email for first come first server ads or a bid if an ad is up for auction. I will let everyone know where they stand at the end of the bidding period.