10/16/2012 – Fixed a lot of mobile issues, thank you http://per.lausten.dk/blog/ for your help in finding / testing!
10/16/2012 – Fixed many areas that were still showing unpublished blogs, there is still work to be done there, but i’ll get there. Fixed Front Page, Search, Top Blogs so far.
8/21/2012 – Inflation, the ad at row 50 has moved up to row 35.
8/8/2012 – All myPL authentication will be moving from the forum to the blog, so become a subscriber today.
8/8/2012 – Deprecation of the forum has begone. All mention of it navigation has been removed.
8/7/2012 – Created this blog. The forum will be closing down soon and this will take it’s place.
The Planet Lotus Satellite has arrived. Copy and paste the following code in to your blog to get the most recent blog posts. The sizing and setup has been modeled after the IdeaJam.Net blog widget so as to not cause any clashes.
Preview it in action here.
Options are as follows:
Please feel free to send any Lotus blog that you feel adds value to the Lotus community. Please remember, the decision to post a blog rests with me, also, give me at least a week to process your request.
Things considered in posting blogs, taken from Planet Eclipse.org:
* Is the blog new? If so get an informal referral from an existing blogger.
* Is the feed written by a real person?
* Is the ratio of off-topic postings not too high?
* Does the feed promote a company or a commercial product?
* Does the feed add more value to Planet Lotus and the Lotus community than it does for the feed owner?
* Is there more than just a welcome posting?
* Does the feed contain advertisements?
IBM / Lotus Partner Blogs:
The following criteria will be applied to categorizing partner blogs. Partner blogs will show up at the bottom of the front page. They will also be added to the planetlotus.org/partners/ page.
* Blogs that are owned by a product company
* Blogs that are on the product companies domain
* Blogs that have product branding on them
* If your company is only you, that’s ok.
* This list is subject to change without notice… as people get creative.
1. I WILL NOT post your email address!
2. Blog Title and Description from the feed.
3. Before submitting, please test your blog feed here: http://feedvalidator.org
4. Consider sending a full post feed to increase your keyword score and search results.
5. Feedburner: Please know that PL can not receive posts from Feedburner during the day.
To submit a blog simply copy the text below into an email and send it to email@example.com.
* First Name:
* Last Name:
* Blog Name: Only if there is more then one author to this blog, and there is a 21 character limit.
* Blog URL: http://
* RSS Feed: http://
* Blog Type: Choose the number from below that best represents this blog:
1. Community: An individual/single person blog.
2. Aggregate: A blog with more than one author.
3. Employee: An individual/single person blog and an employees of IBM.
4. Official: A blog with more than one author published by IBM.
* Location: Example: Austin, Texas, USA
* Primary Language:
* Are you an IBM Employee? (used for categorization):
Post your site suggestions here as comments. Thank you!