I feel I made the correct choice last week. I was presented with a situation where a sensitive post was brought to my attention and I acted quickly in delisting the blog pending further investigation.
I’ve spent the last week reading everything I could and don’t believe the action warrants removal from this site.
I will go ahead and remove the 2 blogs that requested to be removed if said blog wasn’t removed.
The two blogs involved in the boycott of this site will be missed and I beseech both of you to reconsider.