|Latest 7 Posts
| IBM Domino 9.0.1.Feature Pack 8 Interim Fix 2 Available for Download on IBM Fix Central|
Fri, Apr 21st 2017 119
| Panagenda ApplicationInsights for IBM Notes Domino - Transform the Bits and Bytes of your Notes Databases into Meaningful Information!|
Wed, Apr 12th 2017 9
| Notes 9.0.1 Feature Pack 8 Interim Fix 1 Available for Download on IBM Fix Central|
Mon, Apr 10th 2017 8
| IBM NewWayToLearn 2017 starting April 17th|
Mon, Apr 3rd 2017 6
| Replay IBM Presents the IBM Notes Domino Roadmap and a Deep Dive into Feature Pack 8|
Thu, Mar 30th 2017 6
| SSJS Editor intermittently fails to open in Domino Designer 9.0.1 Feature Pack 8|
Fri, Mar 17th 2017 6
| IBM New Way to Learn 2017 - Installing Browser Dependencies in XPages Applications|
Tue, Mar 14th 2017 8
| IBM Domino 9.0.1.Feature Pack 8 Interim Fix 2 Available for Download on IBM Fix Central|
Fri, Apr 21st 2017 119
| IBM Domino and IBM Notes 9.0.1 FP7 available for download on IBM Fix Central|
Tue, Sep 13th 2016 36
| IBM Notes Domino 9.0.1 Feature Pack 8 Preliminary Fix List and New Features|
Sat, Jan 28th 2017 24
| Bootstrap Plugins in XPages Part IV - Awesome Bootstrap Checkbox|
Mon, Apr 4th 2016 18
| Using the Bootstrap 3 DateTime Picker Plugin including Moment.js and Locales in XPages|
Wed, Jun 3rd 2015 14
| Using a Bootstrap Multiselect List Box in XPages|
Thu, May 14th 2015 12
| IBM Notes Domino 9.0.1 Fix Pack 5 Released|
Mon, Nov 30th 2015 12
| IBM Client Application Access 1.0.1 (ICAA) Enhancements|
Sun, Jun 26th 2016 12
| Notes Domino 9.0.2 and Notes Domino 9.0.1 Fix Pack 7|
Sat, Jul 30th 2016 12
| Using blueimp Gallery A Touch-Enabled, Responsive and Customizable Image and Video Gallery, Carousel and Lightbox in XPages|
Mon, Feb 29th 2016 11
||IBM Notes Domino 9.0.1 Fix Pack 5 Released
Notes/Domino 9.0.1 Fix Pack 5 addresses defects in the Client, Server, Notes Browser Plug-in and Domino OpenSocial component. All Fix Packs are language independent and may be applied on any language version of Notes/Domino 9.0.1.
IBM has identified important Notes/Domino SPRs to be fixed in the latest Fix Pack release, 9.0.1 Fix Pack 5.
Download IBM Domino FP5
Download IBM Notes FP5
9.0.1 Fix Pack 5 (Preliminary) Fix List descriptions:
- CSMH9QHKNF (LO83744) - Fixes issue where the incorrect font is used after installing additional True Type fonts in Notes 9. The fix requires the new notes.ini variable "UseWindowsFontSubstituteFontList" be set to the font or fonts that are to be used. This is a regression in 9.0.1.
- HHIE9RTARJ (LO83155) - Avoids intermittent Notes Client crash with INT_DIVIDE_BY_ZERO
- ADEE9UCDQ2 (LO84117) - Fixes issue that could result in duplicate INI parameters for cases where the notes ini exceeds 64 bytes
- DSAS9HBTVQ (LO79576) -Under certain conditions, the Dircat task treats a rare but routine error "Directory cataloger was unable to obtain any scheduling information" as fatal and shuts down. This fix resolves this.
- QMGO9YXDML (LO85873) - Fixes issue where Notes fixpack ignores the custom common data setting and installs to the default common data dir causing a 1603 install error
- SRKM9NFF7B (LO81786) - Attempts to install a Notes 9.0.1 Fix Pack fail. The install/upgrade log shows the following error: "Installation success or error status: 1603". This is a regression in 9.0.1 FP1.
- XXZZ9JN999 (LO81356) - Fixes Notes Client Mac 10.9 crash on DocGetWindowHandle.
- RMAS9GATPK (LO81820) - The maximum NSF Pool size is hard coded by default. This fix introduces a new INI parameter to set the maximum size of the NSF Pool at runtime. Add MAX_NSFPOOL_SIZE=[new size in bytes] to set the size of the NSF Pool. Use MAX_NSFPOOL_SIZE_MB to set the size in MB instead. Note that the size cannot be set smaller than the current default maximum of 512 MB.
- RGAU8ZRLKH (LO72483) - Fixes Domino Server crash when an xPage application with a large view is accessed and hitting last page of that largeview with the notes.ini variable Ft_max_search_results=99999999 set.
- TMAI9YNHCD (LO85763) - Fixes issue where the return value of the len function in Lotusscript is invalid on 9.0.1 FP4. This fix was a regression caused by 9.0.1 FP4 SPR JMDK9MA6EJ. This fix reverts the fix for SPR JMDK9MA6EJ.
- PJON9UBQMR (LO84113) - Fixes issue where Diiop connections over SSL Fail If SSLv3 is disabled.
- SVRO9UZRQC (LO85045)- ISpy (runjava) fails to connect if SSLv3 is disabled because it was using an older SSL stack. It has been updated to a newer SSL stack that supports TLS
- WBJT9X63VT (LO85208) - Chinese characters display incorrectly when an event is created via the Calendar service Restful API
- YDEN9GYKRR (LO79426) - Fixes issue where user receives error: "Invalid URL exception and HTTP 500 Internal server error" when accessing a URL that contains a colon in the start and stop parameters in a URL. We now allow additional characters for 'start' and 'count' in a URL. This was a regression introduced in 9.0.
- MKIN9BGTMX (LO77050) - Fixes a recursion crash when out of OSLocal memory. Symptoms included having http disappear without the creation of an nsd.
- GKLA9WVTH9 (LO85136) - Fixes issue on Mac and Linux where when using operating system timezone events viewed with calendar views display 3 hours early in the calendar view. This is a regression in 9.0.
- SVRO9YLM35 (LO85733) - Fixes an HTTP Crash with iNotes in MAXSPRINTF due to a null pointer caused by incorrect permissions on Dojo files
- CKUA9HSABG (LO79874) - Notes web: Fixed an issue where email links were not resolving properly when clicked.
- MLEY9MVG34 (LO81588) - When using iNotes with Internet Explorer, blank lines in a user's signature are deleted. This is a regression in 9.0.1.
- RFRF9CCARU (LO77404) - Notes web: Fixed an issue where replying to all from a message in the sent view using Internet Explorer 10 would result in swapping the contents of the "To" and the "cc" fields.
- MLEY9TMGPF (LO83786) - Notes web: Fixed an issue with slow scrolling using the navigation arrows in the One Week/One Work week calendar views
Nov 30, 2015
| Recent Blog Posts
IBM Domino 9.0.1.Feature Pack 8 Interim Fix 2 Available for Download on IBM Fix Central|
Fri, Apr 21st 2017 6:40a Johnny Oldenburger
IBM Domino 9.0.1.Feature Pack 8 Interim Fix 2 is available for wownload on IBM Fix Central. A vulnerability in the IBM Domino server IMAP EXAMINE command potentially could be exploited by an authenticated user resulting in a stack buffer overflow. This could allow a remote attacker to execute code with the privileges of the Domino server. Current 64-bit platforms leverage ASLR (Address Space Layout Randomization) which dramatically reduces the probability of rogue code execution. Conversely, Win
Panagenda ApplicationInsights for IBM Notes Domino - Transform the Bits and Bytes of your Notes Databases into Meaningful Information!|
Wed, Apr 12th 2017 12:20p Johnny Oldenburger
Starting April 11, 2017, customers who are current on IBM Software Subscription and Support (S&S) for Domino Enterprise Server, Utility Server, or Dual Entitlement with Applications will be entitled to panagenda ApplicationInsights at no cost. See below for important details pertaining to this offering. ApplicationInsights is an offering from panagenda that allows customers to get a detailed analysis of their application landscape in IBM Domino. ApplicationInsights provides key analysis to
Notes 9.0.1 Feature Pack 8 Interim Fix 1 Available for Download on IBM Fix Central|
Mon, Apr 10th 2017 5:17a Johnny Oldenburger
Notes 9.0.1 Feature Pack 8 Interim Fix 1 is available for download from IBM Fix Central. Below the Fix List. Notes 9.0.1 Feature Pack 8 Interim Fix 1 can be downloaded through this link.
IBM NewWayToLearn 2017 starting April 17th|
Mon, Apr 3rd 2017 9:11a Johnny Oldenburger
New Way to Learn is a comprehensive program of enablement for IBM Business Partners to get the skills and experience they need to be successful delivering, supporting and designing solutions on IBM's Collaboration Solutions platforms. In addition to the more than two hundred sessions delivered in 2015 and 2016 there will be another 122 sessions starting on 17th April. For more information: NewWayToLearn is coming by Alan Hamilton. Last year I participated as an IBM Champion to this great IB
Replay IBM Presents the IBM Notes Domino Roadmap and a Deep Dive into Feature Pack 8|
Thu, Mar 30th 2017 9:04p Johnny Oldenburger
On March 28th a very interesting webinar was organized by T.L.C.C and Team Studio, IBM Presents the Notes/Domino Roadmap and a Deep Dive into Feature Pack 8, by Barry Rosen (IBM), Adam Kesner (IBM), Martin Donnelly (IBM) and Brian Gleeson (IBM). For those who missed this webinar below the content, slides and video. This webinar encompasses two sessions presented at IBM Connect 2017. Adam Kesner and Barry Rosen from IBM review the latest updates on Notes/Domino and discuss the future directions a
SSJS Editor intermittently fails to open in Domino Designer 9.0.1 Feature Pack 8|
Fri, Mar 17th 2017 5:48p Johnny Oldenburger
In case you missed it, there is a problem in the Domino Designer after installing Feature Pack 8. Below the description of IBM Support. An intermittent problem has been introduced in Domino Designer 9.0.1 Feature Pack 8 that causes a failure when opening the SSJS editor. This problem affects only applications that contain a managed bean. This issue is being tracked as SPR LHEYAKBJSQ. As a workaround, users can perform a full clean/rebuild of the application and then use the SSJS editor. Note: T
IBM New Way to Learn 2017 - Installing Browser Dependencies in XPages Applications|
Tue, Mar 14th 2017 6:59p Johnny Oldenburger
New Way to Learn is a comprehensive program of enablement for IBM Business Partners to get the skills and experience they need to be successful delivering, supporting and designing solutions on IBM's Collaboration Solutions platforms. Last year I participated as an IBM Champion to this great IBM program with a webinar on Bootstrap Plugins in XPages. This year I will return with a session on installing browser dependencies in XPages Applications using Node, Git Source Tree and bower / bower inst
IBM Presents the IBM Notes Domino Roadmap and a Deep Dive into Feature Pack 8|
Tue, Mar 14th 2017 6:55p Johnny Oldenburger
On March 28th a very interesting webinar will be organized by T.L.C.C and Team Studio, IBM Presents the Notes/Domino Roadmap and a Deep Dive into Feature Pack 8, by Barry Rosen (IBM), Adam Kesner (IBM), Martin Donnelly (IBM) and Brian Gleeson (IBM). The registration for this webinar is not yet available on the T.L.C.C website. Content Webinar Join us as IBM presents the plan for IBM Notes and Domino. This webinar will encompass two sessions presented at IBM Connect 2017! Adam Kesner and Barry
XPages Tip: Hide Elements from Printing on an XPage using CSS|
Tue, Mar 14th 2017 6:37p Johnny Oldenburger
For an XPages project I was asked whether it was possible to print only the viewPanel on an XPage and not all other elements such as an iframe and a widgetContainer by making use of a print button with a simple window.print() function. A good practice in this case is to use a style sheet specifically for printing and and set it's media attribute to print. Using the CSS @media rule it is very easy to initially add a class 'no-print' with display:none !important. This class can then be used
IBM Notes Tip: Export Data to Excel (CSV) using LotusScript Agents|
Mon, Mar 13th 2017 9:55a Johnny Oldenburger
During the past period I received several questions how to export all Notes data corresponding to a specific Notes Form to Excel (CSV) using a LotusScript Agent. In the example below a possible solution to export all data associated with a specific Notes Form to Excel using a LotusScript agent. In the second example a possible solution to export all data from all forms in the Notes database to Excel using a LotusScript agent. For each form a separate Excel file will be created. A. LotusScript A