203 Lotus blogs updated hourly. Who will post next? Home | Blogs | Search | About 
 
Latest 7 Posts
Troubleshooting Angular CLI and Windows search indexing
Fri, Nov 10th 2017 42
Quick tip: moving an Eclipse project to another folder
Fri, Feb 17th 2017 10
VOP: Mail database is not ready
Thu, Feb 16th 2017 9
IBM Connect 2016 musings from remote
Wed, Feb 3rd 2016 6
IBM Connect 2016: some intersting reviews
Tue, Feb 2nd 2016 4
XPages on IBM Bluemix - working with wrong ID file
Sun, Jan 31st 2016 3
Image processing using JaxaXT in a Notes / Domino Agent
Thu, Dec 3rd 2015 4
Top 10
Troubleshooting Angular CLI and Windows search indexing
Fri, Nov 10th 2017 42
Extract Top-Level-Domain from a URL
Thu, May 8th 2014 18
How to overcome Domino Webservice Timeout issues
Thu, Jun 5th 2014 10
Quick tip: moving an Eclipse project to another folder
Fri, Feb 17th 2017 10
Domino Web Services SSL Error - Keyring file not found
Thu, Nov 28th 2013 9
VOP: Mail database is not ready
Thu, Feb 16th 2017 9
XPages iNotes Calendar control - Events oddities
Fri, Nov 15th 2013 7
Domino OSGi Tasklet Services - some useful links
Sat, Sep 14th 2013 7
IBM Connect 2016 musings from remote
Wed, Feb 3rd 2016 6
Your help needed: Jump-start guide to IBM Notes for Outlook users
Wed, Mar 18th 2015 5


XPages on IBM Bluemix - working with wrong ID file
Twitter Google+ Facebook LinkedIn Addthis Email Gmail Flipboard Reddit Tumblr WhatsApp StumbleUpon Yammer Evernote Delicious
   

This is an easy one, but I still think it is worth mentioning all the different findings about a new technology like IBM Bluemix. During my tests with XPages on IBM Bluemix, I once made a little mistake. I forgot to switch to the IBM Bluemix ID file before I started modifying the design of the Bluemix app. Obviously this is easily possible within Domino Designer. I was also able to deploy my

---------------------
http://www.mruhnau.net/2016/01/xpages-on-ibm-bluemix-working-with.html
Jan 31, 2016
4 hits



Recent Blog Posts
42
Troubleshooting Angular CLI and Windows search indexing
Fri, Nov 10th 2017 4:44p   Michael Ruhnau
I recently installed Node.js and Angular on my machine for some explorations. During the creation of my first test app using the Angular CLI I came across an annoying issue. I wanted to create a new project using the command ng new my-demo-app The following error occured: 30969 verbose unlock done using C:UserstestuserAppDataRoamingnpm-cache_locksstaging-9ee6130cb5906a84.lock for D
10
Quick tip: moving an Eclipse project to another folder
Fri, Feb 17th 2017 7:47a   Michael Ruhnau
I am restructuring some projects on my local machine. Usually I don't want to touch a running project but since I have the opportunity to use an internal Bitbucket server now at my workplace I also want to have all my local project source files on one location. So this is how I moved the project source files to another location on my local machine: Open Eclipse and go to the Package Explorer
9
VOP: Mail database is not ready
Thu, Feb 16th 2017 12:47p   Michael Ruhnau
We have been running an IBM Verse on Premise (VOP) pilot in our company for quite some time now. We started last year with the beta version of IBM Verse and upgraded toi the Gold version a couple of weeks ag. After the upgrade, I had an issue opening my inbox. The following error message occured: Checking the underlying REST calls brought up this: The REST call to retrieve the inbox




Created and Maintained by Yancy Lent - About - Planet Lotus Blog - Advertising - Mobile Edition