Please feel free to send any Lotus blog that you feel adds value to the Lotus community. Please remember, the decision to post a blog rests with me, also, give me at least a week to process your request.
Things considered in posting blogs, taken from Planet Eclipse.org:
* Is the blog new? If so get an informal referral from an existing blogger.
* Is the feed written by a real person?
* Is the ratio of off-topic postings not too high?
* Does the feed promote a company or a commercial product?
* Does the feed add more value to Planet Lotus and the Lotus community than it does for the feed owner?
* Is there more than just a welcome posting?
* Does the feed contain advertisements?
IBM / Lotus Partner Blogs:
The following criteria will be applied to categorizing partner blogs. Partner blogs will show up at the bottom of the front page. They will also be added to the planetlotus.org/partners/ page.
* Blogs that are owned by a product company
* Blogs that are on the product companies domain
* Blogs that have product branding on them
* If your company is only you, that’s ok.
* This list is subject to change without notice… as people get creative.
1. I WILL NOT post your email address!
2. Blog Title and Description from the feed.
3. Before submitting, please test your blog feed here: http://feedvalidator.org
4. Consider sending a full post feed to increase your keyword score and search results.
5. Feedburner: Please know that PL can not receive posts from Feedburner during the day.
To submit a blog simply copy the text below into an email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* First Name:
* Last Name:
* Blog Name: Only if there is more then one author to this blog, and there is a 21 character limit.
* Blog URL: http://
* RSS Feed: http://
* Blog Type: Choose the number from below that best represents this blog:
1. Community: An individual/single person blog.
2. Aggregate: A blog with more than one author.
3. Employee: An individual/single person blog and an employees of IBM.
4. Official: A blog with more than one author published by IBM.
* Location: Example: Austin, Texas, USA
* Primary Language:
* Are you an IBM Employee? (used for categorization):